Sunday, January 10, 2016

I've Always

I've always been the guy who puts on a smile and pushes through the pain. I have always been the person who no matter how he felt would put people first. I always want to see the good in people. I always want people to see their worth. Since I have been bullied and insecure all my life. I have always thought I lacked confidence. Now that I am here at youth America college I realize that people see me as confident. At first I didn't understand since I am still insecure. But they don't see insecurity as having no confidence. No everyone has insecurities. They view my confidence as not being afraid to speak into someone's life. Never being afraid to say the right thing. Never being afraid to push past the barrier of pain that I hid beneath the surface and serve the people who I can see hurt. These people are the people who feel the same as me. Everyone always ask who would die for their fellow man so that they wouldn't feel pain. And I know I would. I would gladly die on the cross just to let people know they don't have to hurt like me. I would rather people see me happy and breathe light into their life, and take all the pain away and feel all their pains and hurts. Than never feel pain myself. I realize know that nice guys do finish last. But not because they are less than everyone. No because they are willing to give up their happiness so someone else can have it. I would gladly give my life even for one person to know they are loved and they don't have to feel any pain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment