Friday, December 11, 2015

Voice, equals Power

Sometimes all you have to say is nothing, but that's okay because I will always give you something 
My words are greater than yours but the ones I will give you are greater than theirs.
As they know your voice they will know mine.
The voice is not just a noise but a power, a light to those lost, a lamp to those so far in the dark they can only hear echoes
Echoes of what could be or what would have been.
My voice will be the still small voice or the thundering one that can crush mountains but they know it not, so you must shine your light and be the voice for me.
My voice can only be heard if you listen, yours will be heard if you just speak.
Not because the power of yours is stronger no because I allow it to be the voice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment